Powered By Blogger

Monday 25 July 2011

RIP Amy Winehouse

I turned on the tv yesterday morning, only to discover that Amy Winehouse had died. Although the cause is yet unknown, chances are it is because of drugs/alcohol. We have to wait for the autotopsy to finish before we find out that.

Throughout the day music channels were paying tribute to her and it was unfortunately at this moment I realised how good her music really is. When her Back To Black album came out I was too busy with my RnB days to realise how good the album actually was. I suppose I'm not the only one who knew more about other aspects of her life than he rmusic.

She was only 27, the age she had predicted she would go and the same age as her heroes when they died; Kurt Cobane, Jimmy Hendrix etc.

RIP Amy Winehouse

No comments:

Post a Comment